At H&P, our people are at the core of what we do and who we are. In order to serve our communities and our partners, it takes the right people in the right job. To that end, we maintain a commitment to all our employee owners: that we will offer exciting opportunities in an ever-changing industry, with a menu of benefits that supports their development and well-being.
Are you looking for exciting opportunities? Are you flexible and an out-of-the-box thinker? We’re looking for your contributions to our team. Take a look at the opportunities below to see if you’re interested in applying for any of our open positions.
Our Benefits Include
- Paid Holidays (8 total)
- Professional development including employee education assistance, tuition reimbursement, in-house training in Information Technology & CAD, industry seminars & workshops, and financial reimbursement for professional exams and licenses
- Fitness reimbursement up to $150 per year for active fitness club membership to encourage employees’ wellness and healthy lifestyle
- 401K with a company match to ensure our employees’ financial security
- ESOP Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one (1) year of service with the company
- Health, dental, vision, group life and voluntary life insurance options to meet the individual needs of each employee
- Short and Long Term Disability to help guarantee a minimum income in the event of an illness or injury not resulting from work performance
- A Section 125 Cafeteria plan that includes supplemental insurance, flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and dependent child care expenses saved at pre-tax dollars
- Vacation pay, offered at varying accrual rates based on years of service
- Personal leave for sick or personal reasons up to 5 days per year
- Bereavement leave which offers paid time to employees for the death of an immediate family member
- Employee Assistance Plan which is available to employees and family and/or household members
H&P is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of H&P to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you need more information or special assistance for a person with disabilities or limited English proficiency, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 434-847-7796.
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Hurt & Proffitt
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com