Vision & mission
H&P cares deeply about the communities and partners we serve, and we are inspired to be the most responsive and trusted provider of multi-discipline professional services in the industry. We will take every opportunity to make our communities better by continuing our heritage of creating great relationships through personal service, vast institutional knowledge, utilization of technology, and the responsive delivery of integrated services.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We will maintain and practice the highest standards of safety, integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- We will recruit and retain employee-owners who share our mission and principles.
- We will embrace professional standards, respect all people, and create a challenging environment for personal and professional growth.
- We will build lasting relationships with our partners, fellow employees, and communities that we serve.
- We will consistently exceed expectations, stand with our partners, and promise outstanding, responsive customer service.
- We will be civic-minded and recognize that every project is an opportunity for a better tomorrow.
We offer fully licensed planning and design including Site/Civil Engineering, Land Development, Surveying, Geotechnical, GIS, Cultural Resources, Construction Inspection and Testing, Transportation, Economic Development and Grant Writing Services.
Our solutions utilize industry leading and state-of-the-art technology, and we use these high-tech tools to develop effective, efficient partner solutions that contribute to on-time and on-budget results.
We are good at what we do, and we’ve been doing it a long time. We put safety first, and maintain a consistent staff of highly trained, competent professionals. We know how to secure additional project resources, and we can scale from simple to even the most complex projects.